GDPR First Aid Kit.
How will you cope with Data Subject Access Requests from Day 1 of GDPR?
The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will take effect from 25 May 2018 and gives individuals more rights and protection regarding how their personal data is used by organisations.
The GDPR First Aid Kit provides you with the process applications for your digital transformation and process platform (Appian BPM & OpenText BPM) to get started with your GDPR Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) and Data Breach Notification.
- DSAR (Data Subject Access Request) Register
- Automated DSAR Task Routing
- Data Subject ID Verification with e.g. Mitek Mobile Verify, Experian Prove-ID - coming soon
- Data Subject Access Request Form
- Data Subject Access Request Web Service API
- Data Subject Access Request Correspondence (Email Templates, Letter Templates)
- Automated DSAR Deadline Reminder
- Data Breach Register
- Data Breach Notification
- DSAR & Data Breach Reporting
Request a demo
Contact us to request a demo and to learn more about how convedo' process solution gets your organisation ready for the GDPR.